- 9th Infantry Division motor pool : Vehicles Markings mars 14, 2017
- Karl C. « Molotov » Warner, a.k.a. « Mollie » février 22, 2017
- German relics from the battle février 1, 2017
- AAAO : The story of a warrior slogan! décembre 23, 2016
- « We blocked the Bulge », story of the 39th Infantry Regiment in the Ardennes (December 1944) novembre 20, 2016
Help the project
I am constantly looking for information, documents, testimonies, books, reports, pictures to feed my researches. If you are a veteran, or a veteran relative, please do not hesitate to contact me to help me in building this website dedicated to the men whose stories never got told.
These heroes deserve the highest recognition for what they have done for our freedom. Their sacrifice is priceless, and they will never be forgotten.
If you think you might help, that means that you will. Then, drop an email on firstname.lastname@example.org and let get in touch !
Sgt Bernard Newman of LA tries a number from his little black book. US Army public phone, 9th Inf. Div. at Marigny France, July 1944.